Join us for an introductory Wild Medicinal Plant Walk at Foggy River Farm, led by Medical Herbalist, Talal Al-Hamad from the The Urban Apothecary in Toronto and Phil Collins from Foggy River Farm.
In this interactive walking workshop, you'll learn:
- How to identify wild medicinal plants commonly found in our local wooded areas.
- How to safely and responsibly harvest them during peak potency.
- How these plants can be used medicinally.
- The different ways herbal remedies can be administered.
- How these plants play a role in their ecosystem, and what clues each plant can tell us about the conditions of their environment
Come dressed for the outdoors with sturdy shoes, a water bottle and a notebook.
LIMITED TO 20 SPACES
Tickets must be purchased on Eventbrite.
Payment can be made by credit online, or avoid the service charge by mailing cash or cheque to Foggy River Farm.