Join Natalie Howard and Phil Collins for this full day combination seminar and hands-on workshop. Learn about the benefits of raw nutrition while Natalie demonstrates how easy it is to create simple nutritious meals for you and your family. Phil will talk about many of the nutritionally dense foods that anyone can grow in their own landscape. Hands-on activities will include meal preparation, tree planting and garden bed preparation.
We will end the day with a guided walking mediation.
- Raw Breakfast
- Raw Lunch
Each participant receives up to 10 select seedlings to start their own garden.
Breakdown of the Day:
- Juicing and Smoothie Nutrition Demonstration with Natalie (+ taste testing!)
- Fruit and Nut Trees Seminar with Phil - What can we grow in our cold Canadian climate?
- Demonstration of best practices when planting fruit trees
- Hands-on activity planting a fruit and nut orchard
- Raw food nutrition seminar
- Garden Bed Preparation Seminar with Phil – Soil Nutrition: How to feed your plants, so they can feed you
- Demonstration of best practices for garden bed creation
- Hands-on activity preparing a Mandala Garden
- Guided walking mediation
Bio – Natalie Schonfeld Howard
Naty Howard is a documentary photographer, yogini and author of the Rawllygood blog, a space dedicated to raw food nutrition, yoga and meditation, sharing tools for our earthly journey toward Spirit. Naty has recently began offering workshops at The Realign Ranch, a location that will host informative seminars about raw food nutrition, yoga, meditation, permaculture & edible gardens, supporting the journey of realignment in body, mind and soul.